My. Laguna Lion

jlroberts100

Aug 3, 2012
San Diego
70eb412edc6401c0ab3cfad5a6559a5d.jpg

This guy has been visiting on the regular. In daylight. Sits in front of my camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyaałé
The Demons of Sacramento need allow hunting season on mountain lions. May there souls of them and there generation to come burn in HELL.....

And we got these two cats in the same general area. Both are pretty big cats. Could this be a male trailing a female? I haven't seen two this size seconds apart before.

.2019-09-27.jpg2019-09-27 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, if they will now let us shoot them with a gun since the "Demons" don't like guns. Then how about snare's.. They don't contain gun powder and they are not semi or fully auto... LMAO

You still have self defense on a case by case basis if threatened, you are allowed to defend yourself and I wouldn't think twice about it.

Only way to get any of these laws changed is to challenge them. 3rd branch of government the best shot, we lost the other two a long time ago.

Reactions: wyorob and Smokey58

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu