My last D16 buck?

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
A bit late on this post, but have been busy moving out of state.

Even though I've harvested over 30 bucks in Calif. it's been hard to except the fact that this could be my last Calif. buck ever......

I held out until the last weekend to pull the trigger in hopes of the big one, had my chances and blew it.

Happy Trails in So.Cal. Y'all

Attachments

• copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 378
Very nice buck Tim. The California deer are stoked you are leaving but the Idaho deer are scared now!

Nice buck Tim ! Not sure how I missed this post. Good luck to you and your family in Idaho. Lucky...............

Keep in touch here.

Guess it's time to face the reality that my hunting partner for the last 17 years is moving on.
We have hunted other states and other parts of the state but it was always the local deer that gave us the drive to go further than most, climb higher than most, and kill local deer that for most would just be a dream.
Hunting local will never be the same. You better find some good ones up north. Good Luck and next time we hunt together---I get first shot.

Thanks for all the good wishes guys!

Darryl will always be my hunting partner...so back off bitches! You too Doug! Maybe I should auction off the Coordinates to all my spots $

Jeff the wife and I would love to have you up anytime, give me a season or two to fine the honey hole, you have my number.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu