MY NEW H BAR

You gonna stick with the fixed bipod? I used to use them but switched to shooting sticks for more versatility and less weight. I currently use the bog pod which is a little heavy for sticks but swivels 360 and has enough height to use as walking sticks. They also have interchangeable heads but the function would be better on the tripod model for binos camera or a spotting scope.

Hey Darryl, Where the heck did you purchase that awesome rig? From what I can tell, the Colts are almost non-existent in Kalifornia

Randomshot said:
You gonna stick with the fixed bipod? I used to use them but switched to shooting sticks for more versatility and less weight. I currently use the bog pod which is a little heavy for sticks but swivels 360 and has enough height to use as walking sticks. They also have interchangeable heads but the function would be better on the tripod model for binos camera or a spotting scope.

Bog pod is on the (to buy) list. Maybe a couple of more weekends of 3d will pay for it. ;)

NBK said:
Hey Darryl, Where the heck did you purchase that awesome rig? From what I can tell, the Colts are almost non-existent in Kalifornia

FINE FIREARMS in La Mesa.

Went to Fine Firearms myself for the first time today and ordered a replacement 17 HMR. I guess they have been there for two years I've just never stepped through the doors before.

Awesome avatar Random! That is a fine looking gun dog!!!!!!!!! He has the look of experience...

Fine Firearms has been in business for over 21 years and has been at the current address of 8701 La Mesa Blvd. for 2 years now. Glad you made an appearance. I hope the next time you stop by I am there.

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu