My son and I scored a pig off ortega hwy.

Not sure I would have divulged that much info, but damn good job!! I know those pigs were near there but never tried for them.

briantb said:
Ha you should see the hunters in that area today,commute Ortega on my way to work...lol

Hopefully Bill is sitting on a hillside capturing it all on video!

so did anyone go out today to ummm hunt?

My son and I scored a pig off ortega hwy.

Bet about 30-40 people showed up behind the candy store today. Heard they shut Ortega down!

Google image search. Was freaking hard to find a pic of a kid in street clothing with a dead pig. Then one of you asks what gun he had! Was a wild guess on the h&r

Did not have the heart to say it but that is one ratty looking pig!

I was laughing so hard when I saw that kid. Still cracks me up.

BuckHunter said:
Well done little Billy. Dads honey hole paid off. So much for keeping it on the down low.

Did he gut it out all by himself this time?

Oh you can bet it'll be nice a crowded now thats for sure ???

Ha ha...this post is the gift that keeps on giving. You funny man Aeon...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu