Need to lighten my load

just_ducky_1

Aug 17, 2015
Oceanside, CA
Due to career and promotion I’ll be moving in the next year and need to lighten my gun safe. 99% sure not coming back to Comiefornia.
Letting go a 375H&H, 9mm carbine, and 6mm x 284. And maybe a couple pistols. Mostly Thompson Contenders. A lot of wildcat stuff like a 7mm TCU that I have dies for and have reloaded. Also a 7mm BR in Remington XP100.
If any interest PM me. Or I’ll jus haul them back to the farm to sit a few more years til I retire.

Admins if this isn’t appropriate and the feds are gonna crack down on us delete.

Thanks!

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Due to career and promotion I’ll be moving in the next year and need to lighten my gun safe. 99% sure not coming back to Comiefornia.
Letting go a 375H&H, 9mm carbine, and 6mm x 284. And maybe a couple pistols. Mostly Thompson Contenders. A lot of wildcat stuff like a 7mm TCU that I have dies for and have reloaded. Also a 7mm BR in Remington XP100.
If any interest PM me. Or I’ll jus haul them back to the farm to sit a few more years til I retire.

Admins if this isn’t appropriate and the feds are gonna crack down on us delete.

Thanks!
PM sent

Elsewhere for now. Still looking at my long game back on a porch swing, keeping the garden, checking livestock, driving a combine, running trot lines, watching kids play sports… you know good clean living!
When you ready brother....hit me up...I got a secret spot...and he'll yes...thank you for your service!!

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu