New Autotrickler V4 coming

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
I put my name on the list for one of these. The V3 is great but why not

Reactions: JakeSCH
Pretty cool. This inspired me to finally buy the FX120i, I will still trickle by hand because I don't shoot that much.

Yeah that is what I was thinking, i can always add to it later on. Got it for $600 from old will not.

I have been loving my v3. What improvements have they added for the v4? I guess I could look for myself...

I have been loving my v3. What improvements have they added for the v4? I guess I could look for myself...
It is supposed to be faster and uses an auger style feeder for the primary charge.

Reactions: JakeSCH
the dude is pretty amazing the stuff he builds.

love my ATv3...expensive but worth it for target and long range hunting.

for target you pretty much have to run something high end, Prometheus, AT or stand alone high end scale. #notgempro

that thing is rad.. i have v3 envy

I still don’t see why you need it. Then again I said the same thing before I spent $6,000 on a custom rifle. Sometimes I’m a little slow to the show.

I still don’t see why you need it. Then again I said the same thing before I spent $6,000 on a custom rifle. Sometimes I’m a little slow to the show.
Lol didn’t you buy a v3 this year at the same time I did? I love that thing

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu