New call

TJD123

Jun 3, 2013
Hey guys I'm looking to step up from my DR-85 this season. I'm looking into getting a nice double reed acrylic call. I hunt most lakes or public land, so I'm thinking something louder would be nice. Thinking about either an echo meat hanger, RNT Daisy cutter or maybe something from pacific calls. Opinions?

Unless you just have money to burn........Why move away from the DR-85......For the meat hunter, nothing sounds much duckier..........If your going to get into contest calling, where you need the long highballs. Yep, you'll need a single reed acrylic.........To hunt our ducks, most any of your double reeds will be more than enough call.........I own plenty of both, but almost always go back to the DR-85...........2 cents.

ps.......I do like RNT duck calls.

pss...........Goose calls?...........Buy the best you can afford.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu