New guy, just signed up

Oct 23, 2015
Corona
Hey all. I just found this forum and signed up. First time I've ever seen a forum about hunting where people are actually helpful and Inviting each other to go hunting. I like that already!

My names Brett, I've been hunting mostly out of state for the past 6 years and mostly white tail and pigs. I've got the itch to start hunting California again and looks like I'll be weekends off work starting January again so time to find some locals to hunt with. I live in corona. I'm super rusty on the predator hunting but I know how to spot and stalk as well as noise and light discipline. well. I really want to get out predator hunting locally again soon. I love the hunting trips but those just don't afford me the ability to go as often as I'd like.

I may look into becoming a site sponsor down the road a bit as well after I get comfortable on the forum but out of respect to the current site sponsors I will not be discussing my business until then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I have good reception I figured I'd load a pic of my last out of state hunt. This is at the ranch we work in Texas. Those were just the last batch of pigs from that night. The little ones are tasty.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445657125.212893.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445657125.212893.jpg
    847 KB · Views: 20
Outstanding Brett. I'm starting to understand your point about "backstraps only".

Welcome to SCH Brett.

Ironworks tactical is top notch. I ordered one of their 6.8 uppers about a week and a half ago and took it out this past week. Outstanding product.

IronworksTactical said:
Now that I have good reception I figured I'd load a pic of my last out of state hunt. This is at the ranch we work in Texas. Those were just the last batch of pigs from that night. The little ones are tasty.

Cans, thermals and big beards.....looks like free America...

Stump7100 said:
IronworksTactical said:

Cans, thermals and big beards.....looks like free America...

ha nicely said.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu