New guy

HOGSJL

Sep 13, 2015
Greetings all,
Just checking in. Found this forum while on deployment doing a google search for D14 hunting.

Look forward to interacting with you all.

Shane

Thanks guys.
I'm going to test pics now. Last one was upside down. (Iphone).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
Nicholas909 said:
Do you have your deer tag for D14 or are you just looking at it for general hunting?

I do not have any tags yet. Put in for the Xzones and nada. I will get a G10 tag but have friends that hunt D14 and thought I would give it a chance for something different. Although I hear there have been some bad fires.

I get back next month just in time to foul the bore and pack some gear. No time to even do some scouting up there.

Shane

Welcome to the SCH forum HOGSJL. This forum is full of good people and information.

Did you already reserve your G-10 tag for when you get back? I contacted the CP Game Warden via Facebook to have them reserve my tag. I know they JUST did a lotto a week or two ago to use up the remaining ones.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu