New hand me down toys

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
yju9upa5.jpg

I'm stoked, my father in law gave me a couple old rifles that were sitting around and haven't been shot in 20 years. A Win 94 30-30 and an old Revelation 120 .22 from Western Auto Supply in the late 60s/early 70s, same as a Marlin 60 I think, one of those tube loading semi autos. Not collectors items by any means but just cool old family guns that were finally given to me because he knew I'd clean em up and shoot em. Thought I'd share my excitement of getting new (but old) toys.

Congrats !!!! Clean them up than show him the final product

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu