New hunter from Artesia California

Kouwill

Jan 21, 2018
Artesia california
I am 50 years old come from Artesia California . I have hunting rifles, hunting license ,decoy and caller. I am looking for hunting partner who can hunt on weekdays and prefer hunt coyote, deer and black bear around big Los Angeles area within 150 miles.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
I am 50 years old come from Artesia California . I have hunting rifles, hunting license ,decoy and caller. I am looking for hunting partner who can hunt on weekdays and prefer hunt coyote, deer and black bear around big Los Angeles area within 150 miles.

I am interested in a black bear hunt this year. It would probably be the last week of the year though. I live in OC. I was thinking about getting an outfitter. 3 day hunt for $1800
http://kyncyguideservice.com/california-bear-hunting-guides/

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu