new Leica's

oneazbowhunter

"will work for tag"
Oct 28, 2011
prescott valley,AZ
Just went out and bought a pair of Leica 10x42 ultravid HD's..SMOKIN DEAL...$1600 NIB from the bargain cave at Cabelas..I think I'm going to glass up some deer this evening..

I've had a pair of Stiener 9x40 bighorns for 15 some odd years..which are nice except in low lite conditions..and i've got Swaro 15x56's and Vortex HD razor spotter

Sounds like you collect glass like John collects guns............. ;D

I have to say that the 1700 I spent on my Leica 10x42 ultravids was worth every penny..looks like I will be selling a pair of Sworovksi 15x56's and replacing them with Leica.Im not going to knock Sworo because they are great glasses..Leica is is just better..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu