New Member in OC

pexinfo

Jan 11, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Just joined and want to introduce myself. Native Californian living here all my life and now in OC. Been hunting since I was a kid, mostly upland in the San Jacquin Valley back in the 70's when doves and pheasants were thick everywhere. Started waterfowl hunting down south about 30 years ago and big game in Cal, Wyoming and Utah. Been away raising kids but now have time to get back into it. I joined WU in the late 80's when they first started and hunted a ton before the kids were born. Gave up my membership ages ago. Also shoot sporting clays in the off season and am rather good at it. Been shooting the same 11-87 for almost 30 years. I also enjoy shooting in the desert when weather permits. Drove to Alaska in 2018 and cannot wait to return.

Looking forward to meeting new friends and some good hunting.
Al

Attachments

• 20180827_101722.jpg
    20180827_101722.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 30
welcome to the site! i am a OC resident as well.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu