New Members Area

SoCalRebelHunter

Sworn to hunt, Loyal to none
Jan 22, 2012
East El Cajon
I found this site by chance and thought I'd sign up because it's my cup of tea. But I suggest you add a new members section. I'm not sure if this idea has been brought up before but a spot where newbies to the site (and forum) can introduce themselves to the current members. I'm looking for a place to plant my intro so before I did I figured I'd make this simple suggestion.

Love the site. Plan and seeing and hearing a lot from me!

Welcome aboard So Cal you will have a great hunting home here there are some great people on this site who like to share great info. I hope you enjoy and get in on next years Deer Contest you look like a player with all the kills, Good Hunting

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu