New R2R podcast with Ed Fanchin

dirtriddr

Mar 27, 2018
RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Anyone catch the new episode of R2R with Ed Fanchin? If not it’s a pretty good one, educational and entertaining. As a new archer and hunter I really did learn a lot and enjoyed the podcast. Never heard of CBH until today, and it may be something I really need to look into. If you haven’t listened to it, you should.

Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ridge2ridgeoutdoors/id1441933982?i=1000526711907

Last edited:
Ahh yes...really good one...if your not a member of CBH...you need to be...been a member since 86...strong work Eddie and Brandon!!

Not true... I'm just a blue collar bowhunter who is chasing a passion... just like all of us. Except for Larry... he's next level sh!t... Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu