New SCH Swag - Need input

I want a patch. And about 50 Koozies. Man a beer in my SCH koozy would go down smooth

Sweatshirts can only be ordered on the website. T-shirts are available on the website, at Fine Firearms and The Bow N Arrow Shop.

The website does benefit more from online purchases.

SCH appreciates everyone's support!

Lungpopper said:
SDbear said:
Camo flexfits and shirts would be nice. Also shirts ect. In black and orange

We have shirts. Lots of shirts.
http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=970&Itemid=195
I have two t shirts. great quality. Unfortunately hoodies are not my style... since about 30 years ago ;D

Was wondering if any stickers were ever made? If not do you have any plans to get some mad in the future?

Changed my mind and went for the hoodie. Very comfortable! I'd like to see long sleeve t shirts. All the SCH swag I have is great quality.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu