New to so-cal hunting

Matttk

Nov 5, 2015
I'm originally from Wisconsin and now live in Los Angeles county but I can't get rid of that hunters itch ! , if anybody knows good hunting spots or can help me get started please help !

Welcome Matt.........Lots of great threads about hunting in SoCal here on SCH........Pick a subject, read away, and ask lots of questions...... ;)

Welcome to the form and to SoCal. I am from the badger state too and let me tell you hunting out here is nothing like hunting white tails from the edge of a cornfield. Ask ask ask is all I can say. There is a great group of people here that will help get you started and help you understand the rules too. Good luck!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu