New to socal hunting

tonyjohnson619

Dec 13, 2014
Hello everyone, I am new to hunting here in California. I have done all my hunting in south Dakota and mainly just pheasant. I am very interested in learning socal yotes and would love to get into turkey.

Welcome Tony. Check out all the sticky topics in the newbie den. Lots of good info. Also use the search function to find discussions. Chances are if you have a question, there will be a related thread. If your question still hasn't been answered, post your question in the thread. If off topic, start a new discussion.

Welcome Tony...........Check out Country Estates up near Ramona......Lots of birds on the golf course (San Vicente CC)......Great place to listen and practice calling.

Lots of places to hunt predators......A bit of a drive , but the Imperial Co just east of us is loaded with dogs.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu