New to the board

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
I just joined, so I could look at my son in laws bow kill, impressive I bow hunt, rifle hunt shot gun hunt, shoot sporting clays and fish a bunch. I look forward to reading the posts and posting. Sherpa

Welcome aboard Sherpa. Glad to have you. Who is your son-in-law? We want to look at his bow kill too... ;)

NBK said:
Welcome aboard Sherpa. Glad to have you. Who is your son-in-law? We want to look at his bow kill too... ;)
look at hunt report week end for the book, good kid but he sure shined the buck I shot in Kansas this last week

Lungpopper said:
Hey Sherpa welcome to the site.
Darryl, Troys step son.
I though that was you. I shot a nice buck in Ks but Deans sort of makes it look puny. tell Troy I said hello and I need a guide to fish Havasue. Dean said you going over to visit

Dean's 4x4 buck picture is gone? "week end for the book" Where did it go???

We are looking into but believe it is a technical problem and was lost when we installed a forum software upgrade.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu