New to the scene

MattM

Oct 20, 2022
How's it going everyone! Just got stationed in San Diego about 6 months ago and I'm trying to get into the SoCal hunting scene. Originally from Minnesota so I'm pretty familiar with whitetail, waterfowl, pheasants, turkeys, coyotes, but I'm really interested in hunting some mulies and rio grandes. Feel free to message me if you have any advice on where/how to get started out here, thanks!

Reactions: WaterDawg and MJB
Matt,

Welcome to SCH....Attend next weeks NWTF meeting in Poway. Good guys with lots of local hunting knowledge

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB
Matt, glad you joined I'm sure the Pendleton guys can fill you in on the rules for the base.

Also post a picture of your jungle dog from Guam, Cujo!

Get a shotgun for bird hunting and we can see if Cujo can pick it up.

Thanks for your service!

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu