New to Waterfowl, required gear vs optional gear?

The good news is Christmas is on a Monday this year.

So you won't miss Christmas..
Or maybe you will miss Christmas dinner. The never ending ordeal to the wife and family is that for the most part is that waterfowlers look at time left on the clock as far as the season goes and not what day of the week or holiday exists and not excluding work schedules. I had to indoctrinate my boss back in the 90's that if he saw a boat next to my parking spot I would not be there the next day. I have had turkey dinner in the blind as well as leave on Christmas day to shoot a goose. You are doomed. :joy:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu