New Upland Game Area Map Available for San Jacinto Wildlife Area

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
New Upland Game Area map from the SJWA Staff.

There was a mistake on the map originally posted. See below in the 5th post for corrected map...

Last edited:
So you're telling me after September 3rd we cannot go dove hunting by jackrabbit trail road that goes down to the lake? Those trees hold lots of dove

Scott,

Sure looks that way...Also, it says the white area is wildlife area...I do believe the white areas are private property.

HEADS UP! They made a mistake on this map. There's a corrected one posted now. Check here for further...

screen-shot-2020-08-24-at-10.59.43-am.png

Scott,

Sure looks that way...Also, it says the white area is wildlife area...I do believe the white areas are private property.
I think that's supposed to be the gold line is the WA boundries not that the white areas are wildlife area. They are private property. I would have indicated that some way different but I didn't make the map, just passing it along.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu