New Vector X LRF binos coming out next month

Give it another few years. Many companies will have similar technology in the market.

If I was to put one in the market I would get rid of most bells and whistles.
Good glass, durable, distance with compensation and thats,it. Save the consumer 1k.

Give it another few years. Many companies will have similar technology in the market.

If I was to put one in the market I would get rid of most bells and whistles.
Good glass, durable, distance with compensation and thats,it. Save the consumer 1k.

The product you are describing already exists.

Companies are currently working on better and easier UI. Basically making the latest technology easier to use for the masses.

There are alot of folks who appreciate hearing about new tech. Keep it coming @punkur67
I appreciate hearing about tech advances and enjoy the progress so no disrespect towards those who produce it or partake of it. I have had the privelidge of seeing it used and am impressed. It takes a lot of skill and knowledge to employ it. For me I just like to see them out there and figure out a way to get close enough to use the limited skills I have to bring one home. To each his own best wishes to all that push the skills forward. BTW I do really admire the reloading tech that is being put forth and will dive in the rabbit hole soon.

I appreciate hearing about tech advances and enjoy the progress so no disrespect towards those who produce it or partake of it. I have had the privelidge of seeing it used and am impressed. It takes a lot of skill and knowledge to employ it. For me I just like to see them out there and figure out a way to get close enough to use the limited skills I have to bring one home. To each his own best wishes to all that push the skills forward. BTW I do really admire the reloading tech that is being put forth and will dive in the rabbit hole so on.

Chop chop.

Dead Large Mammal pics with said Glass ...or does it really matter 16ers?

• Love
Reactions: 180ls1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu