newb question

tonyjohnson619

Dec 13, 2014
I have been looking but haven't found anything yet. Is it necessary for one to have camo in san deigo county for yotes and cats?

tonyjohnson619 said:
I have been looking but haven't found anything yet. Is it necessary for one to have camo in san deigo county for yotes and cats?

Yes and no. If your on a hike and see one shoot it in a thong camo not nessary. (If you don't hike in thongS you haven't lived.) if you want to call for them I'd say yes but more then camo DONT MOVE but ya I wear camo face to hands to feet

I've called em in wearing shorts, t-shirt and regular shoes.. But Camo makes you look cooler. So yes wear Camo

lol... thanks to both of u... in south Dakota I shot all mine from a 4 wheeler or plane checking cattle.. also anyone have some good resources for public land maps... I cant find anything that is free and decent

I rarely hunt anything without wearing some sort of leafyflage (just different colors).......I think Cabela's has the whole suit for like 40 bucks right now.

Attachments

• turkey opener 2012 016.JPG
    turkey opener 2012 016.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • canada 2010 033.old.JPG
    canada 2010 033.old.JPG
    641.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4125.JPG
    IMG_4125.JPG
    393.7 KB · Views: 18
For free source maps, Google earth and the free version of Trimble phone app are the best I'd say.

Hey, you can kill anything and wear anything, but the real answer is ABSOLUTELY! To have any expectation of success, you need good camo...and don't move. Look at http://www.allpredatorcalls.com/kill-suit-2/

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu