Newbie from Esco

shayes11

Hello guys,

My name is Steven, 22 years old. Moved to Escondido about a year ago from Ridgecrest, Ca to put myself through the Palomar Fire Sciences Program. Grew up bird hunting my whole life (chukar, quail, ducks and geese) but since I moved out here I've been shooting my bow a lot. Just found this forum and it seems to have quite a bit of bowhunters. If anyone wants to get together and do some 3d shoots or some turkey hunting just let me know!! I'll be in Balboa in a few weeks doing that shoot or stop by Willow Creek. I'm in there 3 or 4 days a week.

Looks like a great site! Looking forward to participating as much as possible.

Glad you found us Steven - welcome to the website.

No I do not work at Willow Creek, I actually work for the City of Poway and have another job out in Carlsbad. I just shoot there after class and in my free time (what little I have).

Thank you for the warm welcomes. And yeah Ridgecrest was a blast, I lived on the outskirts of town so I could just ride my mtn. bike down the street and get a limit of quail or chukar. I mostly hunted the Owens for waterfowl, either the outskirts of the lake bed or walking the river for miles. I sure do miss all of that public land!! Went out to Julian today and I was afraid to step out of the car for fear of trespassing.

Back