Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
Hi guys, I just read about this forum on Ed's article. I'm a die hard turkey, pig, deer, and waterfowl hunter. I mostly hunt locally for hogs with my dogs, turkey and deer. I also travel to Japan a lot for Sika deer and eurasian hogs. I'm a member of My Country Club here in Diego also and pretty much hunt almost every weekend.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome ! I can’t wait to see your pictures. I have been out hogdog’n a few times with a buddy. It’s a blast to get in close and personal .

Start a Huntbook page and upload a few.

Matagi, Welcome aboard I am glad you are part of the team. Send me any pics you have and I will add them to the trophy room and like Buck Hunter said sign up for the Huntbook and make an account for yourself, enjoy and keep me posted on anything you would like to add or share with the web-site, Thanks.

Mike Pritzl

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu