Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425017190.845105.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425017190.845105.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 27
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425017203.760010.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425017203.760010.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 22
Nice pup

Now just keep a running list of everything he eats that cost you money too see if he's a comma dog......

That's a dog that chews a grand worth of your stuff

MJB said:
Nice pup

Now just keep a running list of everything he eats that cost you money too see if he's a comma dog......

That's a dog that chews a grand worth of your stuff
Comma dog... Love it. Does it count if the dog downs a corncob out of the gutter, gets intestinal obstruction and the surgery costs $2,500 to remove the cob?

Mark,

I was thinking the same thing......I wish I would've taken pictures and kept an account of everything Trigger destroyed.......And Don, I think the corncob counts...... :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu