Newsome recall

They were doing a recall drive here and next thing you know the business's were not allowing them to park in their parking lots and haven't heard any more of it.

Last time the Dems moved the goal post........of course, so they revamped for this election to push the recall again.

I signed one at The Shootist in Murrieta but that was a few weeks ago, I guess you could call and ask if they’re still doing it.

@cadeerhunter I don't have a dog in this fight. No strong views one way or the other. I do think there isn't a "they" only an "us." If we the people get the votes than he has to go, but if we don't he doesn't. The politicians of both parties don't control us...we control them. Or we should at least we should...we have the power.

My view on this is why not try to oust him. The worst that will happen, like last time, is it won't qualify. After all, it took three tries to get Grey Davis recalled. There are a lot of people PO'ed at Newscum this time so there may be a better chance. The big problem is the ones verifying and counting the signatures are also left-lib POS lyin' cheatin' democrats so how do you get an honest count? But, the choice is either sign and see how it works out or don't sign and guarantee that he stays in office. After all, how hard is it to sign a petition? You can even download one, print it, and mail it in if you don't want to go to a signing location. (just be sure to follow the instructions to the letter if you're going to do it that way).

in the game of chess the are trying to check mate us, they have many moves ahead of us, right now people are watching and our side is not rising up, if they are, they are being censored.
the other game perfected by the ancient Chinese is the game of go, hit the enemy at his weakest areas, example single out conservatives, call him racist or a right wing nut case, and take them out, one at a time. for they have nothing but time on their side. chip, chip, chip a little at a time and look for lack of reaction. no reaction chip a little more.

in the game of chess the are trying to check mate us, they have many moves ahead of us, right now people are watching and our side is not rising up, if they are, they are being censored.
the other game perfected by the ancient Chinese is the game of go, hit the enemy at his weakest areas, example single out conservatives, call him racist or a right wing nut case, and take them out, one at a time. for they have nothing but time on their side. chip, chip, chip a little at a time and look for lack of reaction. no reaction chip a little more.

Lee,

Well put...Go after the low hanging friend first...Just like the anti hunting lunatics do...Lions, bobcats, trapping, dogs, etc. etc.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu