Nice boar...just wanted to share

Yessir it is...they’ve really cut back on memberships but the big cats are getting out of control

Congrats. Did you see many hogs. I loved hunting Tejon when it was good. Ed F

Reactions: JonnyZ
Tejon tried the SSS technique....Unfortunately, a disgruntled employee blew the "shut-up" part.........;)

I got ya...yeah I heard about that debacle a few years back...I can tell you first hand it’s getting out of control here in California... the cats are rolling around in prides of 4-6 deep!

Congrats. Did you see many hogs. I loved hunting Tejon when it was good. Ed F

It’s getting better than it’s been in the last 4 or so years...I hunt as a guest with a good buddy of mine...he’s always telling me of the good old days when packs of pigs were everywhere! I’ve been there 10-15 times in the last three years and it’s been a little tough in comparison but I feel like the challenge is making me a better hunter! Them damn pigs are smarter than they look... thanks Ed

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu