Nice Buck

That's a Monster deer especially here in cali.. Beautiful animal congrats on that trophy.

WOW! super animal, well done! Congratulations to your friend, and you!

Any chance you can give a few more details? Range to the deer when the shot was fired, rifle and chambering? Ammunition type? Bullet? Scope? EVERYTHING LOL just love to know what's working for people.

Thanks!

Monolithic said:
WOW! super animal, well done! Congratulations to your friend, and you!

Any chance you can give a few more details? Range to the deer when the shot was fired, rifle and chambering? Ammunition type? Bullet? Scope? EVERYTHING LOL just love to know what's working for people.

Thanks!

Details, details.... Haha

I am not 100% sure exactly what my friend was using. Fairly certain he used Hornady .270 130gr on a Savage 111 with a Leupold vx-3 3.5-10x with CDS to make the 320yd shot. I ranged it with a Nikon Rifle Hunter 1000yd range finder.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu