Nikon locked & loaded

Hunting with a camera is almost as fun.....Almost.....lol

ps.......That's a hell of a spike.......He needs to be taken out of the gene pool...... ;)

ilovesprig said:
That's a hell of a spike.......He needs to be taken out of the gene pool...... ;)

I ran into one three times last season twice his size big body with decent mass

Kool pics. So a spike will always stay a spike for the rest of his life? :'(

Re: Nikon locked & loaded

ilovesprig said:
When they get that big.....Probably so.....And what's worse is you can't touch 'em....... :p
That has always perplexed me about the CA regs on spikes. If you wanted to select for non-branching antlers in your deer population, those regs spell out how it should be done. :/

Sent via Tapatalk

ilovesprig said:
When they get that big.....Probably so.....And what's worse is you can't touch 'em....... :p

Maybe a Mountain Kitty will take him out of then ring of life so he can't produce any more 12" spikes

Who else studies deer pictures uncontrollably to figure out where they're snapped at? I figured out a few before

Sdbirds said:
Who else studies deer pictures uncontrollably to figure out where they're snapped at? I figured out before
I only do it to yours lol. Occasionally I'll find out where the deer are

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
Sdbirds said:
Who else studies deer pictures uncontrollably to figure out where they're snapped at? I figured out before
I only do it to yours lol. Occasionally I'll find out where the deer are

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ur dad knows some stuff

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu