NM draw Successful!

Wister Junkie

Nov 2, 2016
I put in for Elk, Deer, Antelope, Ibex, Oryx, Barbary. Look at the draw results and see a green successful on my Ibex ! Click on it and see it is for female/ immature. A bit let down because I thought I put in for ram hunts only, but at least I get to plan a new trip and have been wanting to hunt the Florida's.

congrats! Regardless of sex you will enjoy the hunt.
In NM you have to leave your 4th choice blank or they will default you to a female or leftover tag. I struck out across the board in NM for my draws.

Congrats! Well at least you will get to hunt the Florida mtns unlike most of us. I struck out on sheep, ibex and Aoudad

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu