NM Results are out

Sea of red here, striking out this year I’m going to end up having to pull something out of the bottom of the ninth! Did not draw in montana on the general, did not draw so far in Colorado, and now New Mexico. This was a rough week for me, at least I’m use to the punishment.

Reactions: TRICER
CA A -ZONE it is...maybe that other zone that pays the bills also..I deserve it!

Sea of red here, striking out this year I’m going to end up having to pull something out of the bottom of the ninth! Did not draw in montana on the general, did not draw so far in Colorado, and now New Mexico. This was a rough week for me, at least I’m use to the punishment.
are the CO results out?

are the CO results out?

Sheep/Goat.

When is the NM hunt? One of these days I'd be down to get a group of guys together for a CA Bear hunt if we all get skunked on tags in the fall. You still have me fired up about that cow elk hunt though.

Sheep/Goat.

When is the NM hunt? One of these days I'd be down to get a group of guys together for a CA Bear hunt if we all get skunked on tags in the fall. You still have me fired up about that cow elk hunt though.
I'd totally be down for a CA bear hunt. Are you thinking SoCal or up north?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu