No 2 firearms for you!!

IVhunter

Dec 24, 2020
Just saw a post from our local gun shop that beginning July 1, only 1 firearm can be purchased per month. Dang that sucks.

My LGS would not let me buy two handgun 3 weeks ago and said one per month per California law.

One question. How is limiting honest citizen to one firearm per month going to stop your local gang banger from using a firearm while robbing a store or stop said gang banger from doing a drive by shooting. Answer, it's not. All the stupid laws passed by the liberal politicians are nothing but a bunch of BS that they can feed their koolaid drinkers come election time. Look at all the gun laws we past, aren't we great. Vote for me and I'll see to it more useless gun laws are signed into law.

One question. How is limiting honest citizen to one firearm per month going to stop your local gang banger from using a firearm while robbing a store or stop said gang banger from doing a drive by shooting. Answer, it's not. All the stupid laws passed by the liberal politicians are nothing but a bunch of BS that they can feed their koolaid drinkers come election time. Look at all the gun laws we past, aren't we great. Vote for me and I'll see to it more useless gun laws are signed into law.
Murdering is against the law but people still do it.. with or without guns.

This is for new guns just like handguns it's for new handguns..... Used you're good to go but six transactions a year is the limit.

It’s been 1 handgun for years, and it is becoming one long gun too. To my knowledge one of each per month. Scumbags.

Reactions: IVhunter
I believe it was 1 new handgun per 30 days, but buying a used handgun did not have limits... until now.

It is one centerfire semi long gun per month. Now all the 10/22, levers and bolt action will be sold out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu