No camping in NF

What if im just walking around at 1am in the forest and decide to take a nap 4 miles in? Lol. Find it hard to believe they can ticket someone sleeping in their vehicle. What if Im tired and driving and need to pull over to sleep?

I
What if im just walking around at 1am in the forest and decide to take a nap 4 miles in? Lol. Find it hard to believe they can ticket someone sleeping in their vehicle. What if Im tired and driving and need to pull over to sleep?
Was just relaying a answer I got... I asked if I could drive in at mid night and nap in truck and was told only in designated campgrounds and parking lots like the park and rides

Awesome. So much for public land being public.
I am all for safety and high fire risk consideration...
With that said, I believe the state is creating a precedence that will negatively impact us (not just hunters, but all those that enjoy our public spaces) for many years to come.

Exactly right , Robert....Just setting us for MORE restrictive rules & regs….Like I have mentioned before, this Covid thing helps the anti's on many fronts....Their collective feet are in the door.

WOW,
Los Padres you can camp. just can't have a camp stove unless you are in a camp ground
I used a electric kettle plugged into my truck for Mountain house.

Stay off the roads...green jeans never leaves his truck. .so im told..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu