No Canada This year....

Great photos of some awesome looking hunts, keep you fingers crossed they will be open for next years season.

That is a BIG IF , hoping the best.

And with dove season right around the corner I would caution anyone going to Imperial Valley to have their coveted mask handy. Law enforcment is activly writing tickets for failure to were your "face covering".

Has anybody called to see if Wister is open for dove hunting?...I know the lake that is supposed to be open to the public is closed.

After 19 straight years of hunting Alberta, it looks like year #20 isn't going to happen...Talked with Claudio Ongaro (outfitter) and also talked to friends up there that said the Canadian government has extended the border closure to non-resident aliens till Sept. 21st and expect closure to continue...Like I've mentioned before, every waterfowler should experience Canada at least once...Pix from the earliest days (2001) flying up with a handful of Feather Flex honker decoys and a spinner...To last year with the best full bodies, silos, multiple remote controlled spinners and 2 full decoy trailers.....lol

.View attachment 45495View attachment 45496View attachment 45497View attachment 45498View attachment 45501View attachment 45502View attachment 45503View attachment 45504View attachment 45506View attachment 45507
Sorry you were shut down this year but thanks for sharing, great pics and I’m sure great memories. Next Year In Alberta.

Reactions: ilovesprig
With la nina now in effect, cold early winter up north!!!!

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu