No Hunting in Castle Mountains Area

So much fail with our .gov right now :(

No surprise here.....These kind of managers/tree huggers would have no hunting on any kind of preserve, park, or refuge.

Reactions: Bonejour
Big disconnect. I'm in Paso Robles right now. Obvious pig country everywhere, I can even see it(pig sign) from the road. I met a proprietor of a B&B, who's well connected and married to a marine, about hunting. Her face darkened; "No hunting," she replied. She obviously doesn't see value in the act, but she's obviously a good businesswoman so tomorrow I'll see if there is a price.
I wonder what her husband will think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots and lots of non hunters in that area. I do lots of business in the area and have worked with a few people for nearly a decade. They just don't like hunters. Good luck I hope you get some permission.

Reactions: Bonejour

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu