NOOB Just Introducing Myself

mike1781

Apr 23, 2015
Hey guys just saying hi and introducing myself. I'm 33, live in Simi Valley with my beautiful family. I work in Law Enforcement in LA. Ive been hunting off and on for the last 10 years. Went on a couple of deer hunts but no luck. I also like to dove, coyote, rabbit hunt. I would love to do a pig hunt. Getting to hunt is a little difficult right now since I don't have a truck, but I'll pitch in for gas! lol
Stay safe and good luck,
Mike

Welcome to SCH........I think there's a few guys up your way.......Hopefully, you'll get a hit or two.

welcome to the site. If your up to a Guided pig hunt check out Gaint Sequoia Guide service here on the site

mike1781 said:
Getting to hunt is a little difficult right now since I don't have a truck, but I'll pitch in for gas! lol
Welcome Mike. Of all the gear you need to hunt well, a truck is low on the list. ;)

Hello Mike and all others members,
I'm new to SCH myself, my name is Christ, 28, I live in San Diego . I used to hunt back in the country side of southern France, I moved to U.S 8 years ago .
I'm still new to hunting in the SD area so if anyone is in the same situation, please, let me know as I am looking for anyone who would join me scouting lands for the upcoming hunting season.
I drove from the 8 freeway to Julian about a month ago and founds some good areas but because I was by myself I didn't want to adventure to far for safety reasons and I wasn't sure if it was public or private land.
I'm very exited to hear from everyone
Thanks

Welcome Christ.........Lots of info in past threads.........Just ask questions. Many on here will try to help you the best we can...... ;)

Thank you ilovesprig,
I see you harvested some nice turkeys. Was it from this season?
I'm trying to get out there next weekend for the last day of the spring season.
Wish me luck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu