NOR CA SLOB.

Wish i could shoot one someday...xx large for sure..damn.

Last edited:
Did one of the of the cock blockers shoot that from under you. Or did they allow u to shoot it out of sympathy .
No bro, this is uncle Billys, he sent it to me to torment me as he knows im headed to the D zone this weekend for the opener where i will slaughter numerous forkys and the occasional 3 point for 30 days, he knows I will be grumpy and does this shit to F with me...that Bastard!

D16 trophy for sure. My suggestion to stay legal is have the shooter dive out as you drive by and belly crawl and shoot it just of the road. Full body mount is in order with that big boy. P.S. I suggest a .375 h&h with hollow points so it doesn't get away if the shot is bad. Let me know if you need help I'd be glad to circle around it with my truck.

D16 trophy for sure. My suggestion to stay legal is have the shooter dive out as you drive by and belly crawl and shoot it just of the road. Full body mount is in order with that big boy. P.S. I suggest a .375 h&h with hollow points so it doesn't get away if the shot is bad. Let me know if you need help I'd be glad to circle around it with my truck.
.375 H&H with a truck window rest is hardcore.. straight shot to the throat!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu