North San Diego County Newbie

BigD53

Apr 25, 2022
I live in Fallbrook and I would like to meet up with some people who hunt. I'd like to learn from experienced hunters. I know a lot of people who shoot, but none that hunt. I would like to hunt everything from upland game to deer and pigs. Elk would be cool, but that would require some planning and logistics.

Reactions: MasonP
You might want to come down to the San Diego County Varmint Callers meeting on the third Monday of each month at the Ranch House Restaurant, 11510 Woodside Ave., Santee at 6:00 pm. We have dinner there and start the meeting at 7:00. It's not all varmints. We hunt any and all legal species of game. Great group of people. Call Robert at (619) 733-5630 or me (Jerry) at (760) 473-8383.

Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu