Not from 2011

SoCalRebelHunter

Sworn to hunt, Loyal to none
Jan 22, 2012
East El Cajon
But figured I'd show what I've got in my trophy room. Rifle in 2007 in D7 and bow 2008 in D7

Attachments

• 2007 Bucks 012.jpg
    2007 Bucks 012.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • Reid's 2008 Buck (2).jpg
    Reid's 2008 Buck (2).jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 112
Very nicely done SoCal, Thanks so much for the pics. Keep up the good work and I hope you find a home here at SCH and look forward to future post and stories.

Snake Charmer said:
I'm guessing you come from a long line of hunters, possibly from the south. nice work!

I wish that were the case. I didn't get into hunting until my college years. Took me a while to learn what the hell I was doing but practice and patience paid off.

It's a great thing when someone is there to help out in the beginning; at least to get the ball rolling.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu