Not my President.....

I'm not sure who this man represents or thinks he represents , but it's not the American people as a whole. I've never had a problem with ANY president , I voted and supported who the American people selected but even if you get your news from the mainstream media and filter it with rose colored glasses the present administration is failing on all counts.

Keeping talking Mr. Biden , we have mid-term elections coming and you are recording campaign ad after campaign ad.

I was in the service during the Carter administration and remember how bad and expensive those times were. Big Joe makes Peanut Jimmy look like a smart president/statesman. At least Jimmy graduated the Naval Academy and wasn't a Liar.

I’d like to cite the Vietnam war. Or the 20 years in the Middle East. Small firearms held our government at bay for years. No nukes needed. There were no “WMDs”

Reactions: Hunter527
I’d like to cite the Vietnam war. Or the 20 years in the Middle East. Small firearms held our government at bay for years. No nukes needed. There were no “WMDs”
Thats what I was thinking. Joe hasn’t heard of guerrilla warfare apparently.

while this is very amusing, observing conservative citizens getting prosecuted and the left basically getting not getting prosecuted for egregious treason. these are very dangerous times.
the left is so embolden because they are getting untouchable. in case of this president illegally became president. so my friends I am no longer getting involved with such discussions.
because it seems conservatives are now being targeted. and I am sure we don't read a lot of it in the news. one can say we can try to ignore this and be on our merry way. life as we know has changed not for the better. I have seen what it was like before and we are no longer the land of the brave and free. god bless, and be safe.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu