NWTF. 11-27-18

I'll be bringing some old clothes for anyone that wants em... 2 pairs of wildland fire pants (Tru-Spec, green, 36) used for upland hunting.. some old Navy BDUs (woodland camo and desert, pants 34-36 and tops), and a couple L/S tops in L and XXL.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Great catching up with everyone at the NWTF meeting tonight.
For those who were looking into an SCH get-together, the NWTF is it. Small group with everyone being an SCH member (not required). Shared stories about the past D16 season and the upcoming (February) Turkey Tune Up.
JakeSCH brought binos to watch the pizza oven and SurfNHuntSD was passing out the beers. Good times, don’t miss the next one in January.

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed it too, visiting family and checking hunting options in Mendoza province, Argentina. Boy, hunters there have it very hard to practice their passion. Cordoba province might be easier but still hard to acomplish. For sure... do not try to bring your own guns there.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I missed it too, visiting family and checking hunting options in Mendoza province, Argentina. Boy, hunters there have it very hard to practice their passion. Cordoba province might be easier but still hard to acomplish. For sure... do not try to bring your own guns there.

Fabian,

Would love to hear of your trip to Argentina (January meeting?).....One of the few places I would go outside of my own country to hunt.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu