NWTF BANQUET JULY 13

Ding, Ding, Ding....NWTF banquet

Was up at Lake Henshaw today with Stefanie and met with the owners of MCC (Janice & Frank Mendenhall)….They have generously donated a full membership to the best hunting club in SoCal, also a guided with yours truly.

Thank you so much for supporting NWTF San Diego Chapter......:blush:

.016.JPG

2019 Banquet Flyer

8b4618c7d6c04d6089d1b25cf51c3d2c.jpg

If you would like a pdf of the flyer. PM me your email address & I will send it.

Thanks

Reactions: Zak and MAG 1
Finally got a hold of Vikki this morning and got my reservations taken care of.
4 tickets (bringing the kids too), and the Boss package.
cashing out my 401k for the auction items.... :)
-Robert
VERY NICE ROBERT. SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY BEFORE.

Reactions: SDLIVIN
Raffle prizes sound really exciting, starting to wonder if I should've gotten a Boss package instead of the Jakes. Well, I'm sure it'll be a good time and hopefully I score something next week :D

Couples ticket and Boss Hen package purchased heck my Boss Hen is going so I had to get it. See you all Saturday.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Thanks Dan.....Great family event

Now included is a pig hunt at Big Horn Canyon Ranch....50 knives at $20.00 a pop, includes the NWTF knife.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu