NWTF JAKES Day at the Range....2021

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys & gals,

This is year's J.A.K.E.S (Juniors Acquiring Knowledge, Ethics, & Safety) event is a go...June 26th at Escondido Fish & Game Assoc. near Lake Wolhford.

Sign-ups start June 1st at 6:00 am...The age requirement is 6-15...After I get your child's name, I will text or e-mail you a NWTF liability release form...Please fill out and bring to the event...Registration starts at 8:00 am and the event itself starts at 9:00 am...Lunch starts around 11:30

The event includes turkey calling/biology, tomahawk throw, archery, black powder, .22 shoot, shotgun shoot, and BB gun.

The cost is free for all juniors and $10.00 for all adults...Kids get t-shirts...As do, all volunteers (plus they get hats)...Lunch & drinks are provided by the Alabama Street Boys for all attendees.

Steve......Call or text 760-8034868

ps...I could possibly use volunteers and 20 gauge lead ammo...Thank you

.011.JPG030.JPG026.JPG020.JPG045.JPG014.JPG040.JPG051.JPGP6280118.JPG

"We (NWTF San Diego chapter) will pay for all NWTF youth memberships from the national organization..."

The huge success and proceeds from our recent Turkey Tune-up helps to fund this JAKES event!
Along with some great volunteers and other sponsors....
Paying it forward, giving back to the 'community', and supporting conservation efforts where we can.....

In what we can all call a challenging year, we (with great support!) were able to pull off;
-SoCal Turkey Tune-Up
-Santa Ysabel ‘Paul Connor Memorial Youth Mentored Turkey Hunt’
-Lake Sutherland Hunts (Adult & Youth Hunts)
-and now the JAKES event.

More to come....

Last edited:
This year I'm accepting text messages....Please include your name, the child's name, age, and your e-mail address...I will send a release form and group you're in...Please fill out form and bring to registration.

Thanks, Steve.........760-803-4868

Attachments

• jakes release form.pdf
    614.9 KB · Views: 10
Thank God for his daughter.... otherwise he'd still be on a flip phone!

I've started a thread on RS, BD & CG hope it helps!

Last edited:
Thank God for his daughter.... otherwise he'd still be on a flip phone!

I've started a thread on RS, BD & CG hope it helps!

Thanks Mark...Normally by now, I've had lots of inquiries...This time maybe 3 or 4...We'll see tomorrow starting at 6:00 am.

The goal is a 105 kids

We still have spots available. If you know kids that would like this event please get them signed up.

Is this event held the same time each year? I would love to bring my sons but we will be up in the sierras for our annual family camping and fishing trip that weekend.
thanks Jon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu