NWTF Meeting Jan 22nd, 2019

I just realized the 22nd this month is on a Tuesday. I won't be able to make the meeting in Poway.

Is there a Riverside or I.E. chapter?

Steve,
I will be at the January meeting and just checked my calendar and I also can help at the Turkey Tune up event. The first weekend of March is the only one I already have plans for, if the seminar in Rancho is any other weekend on March I can also help then.

Steve,
I will be at the January meeting and just checked my calendar and I also can help at the Turkey Tune up event. The first weekend of March is the only one I already have plans for, if the seminar in Rancho is any other weekend on March I can also help then.

Thank you, Fabian.....Look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Any thoughts on what areas of help will be needed for the Turkey Tune Up?
We will all be ready to sign up as support at the NWTF meeting on Tuesday but a list of tasks could help in advance. For example, I’m not a good choice for turkey calling but if there are tasks like ‘parking lot management’, ‘shotgun patterning range management’, ‘working with a set of vendors to ensure they know their location’, or anything typical of a trade show then I can be a great helper. Maybe folks can have an idea of how they can help even before Tuesday’s meeting.
Dan

Reactions: ilovesprig
WE will probably need a little of all that. It does not end there, get involved with the chapter. Many hands make light work.
See you at the meeting.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Dan,

I will try have a partial list before the meeting.....Steve 007 has been the parking man.....This year with the lake going down rapidly, we should have plenty of parking below the event.....Might need help at the gate as well.....Thank you for stepping up.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu