NWTF MEETING

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Come join us for food and conversation. we will be discussing up coming hunting seasons and draws for special hunts. Kaminsky's in Poway .
meeting starts at 6

Reactions: ilovesprig
Can't make this week, out of town on business this week. Catch ya next time.

I’ll be there.
I could use some time outta the house talking turkey (or deer). 4 weeks from Saturday (10/26) opens the great D16 general season!

Reactions: Dawnandusk
GREAT meeting last night couple new guys and good conversation. Jason it was nice to meet you, you traveled a long ways for sure.

Reactions: dirtriddr
SO, is there a regular schedule for these meetings? Somehow I manage to always hear about them after they've happened.

Unless that's intentional . . . :rolleyes:

SO, is there a regular schedule for these meetings? Somehow I manage to always hear about them after they've happened.

Unless that's intentional . . . :rolleyes:
The meetings are always the 4th tuesday of every month. There will be no meetings for NOV. & DEC.
See you at are next meeting OCT 23.

Reactions: dirtriddr

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu