NWTF Monthly Meeting....4-27-21

Hi Everybody,

Brand new to the site and excited to meet everyone at Fillipi's. I'm a photographer based in Encinitas that spends a lot of time outdoors backcountry snowboarding/fly fishing in the winter, and fly fishing/backpacking the rest of the year. Started with shotguns a few years ago and got into photographing hunting about a year ago, which totally gave me the bug to start hunting myself. None of my friends here in San Diego hunt, so I'm here to connect with other like minded people.

Rob

Hi Everybody,

Brand new to the site and excited to meet everyone at Fillipi's. I'm a photographer based in Encinitas that spends a lot of time outdoors backcountry snowboarding/fly fishing in the winter, and fly fishing/backpacking the rest of the year. Started with shotguns a few years ago and got into photographing hunting about a year ago, which totally gave me the bug to start hunting myself. None of my friends here in San Diego hunt, so I'm here to connect with other like minded people.

Rob

Rob,

Welcome to SCH and look forward to meeting you next Tuesday.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Hi Everybody,

Rob
Rob, we will see you there.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu