NWTF MONTHLY MEETING IS A GO

Speaking of fishing.... missing this month's meeting, next week will be just north of Durango CO for our every other years wife's family re-union.... doing some off-roading, white water rafting, and fishing, then on the way back, hit the Colorado River on the AZ side for some kayaking, camping, and fishing.
Ya'll enjoy, glad we are able to start meeting in person again!

First meeting in months, and we are good to go, show up early get some food and good conversation.

Speaking of fishing.... missing this month's meeting, next week will be just north of Durango CO for our every other years wife's family re-union.... doing some off-roading, white water rafting, and fishing, then on the way back, hit the Colorado River on the AZ side for some kayaking, camping, and fishing.
Ya'll enjoy, glad we are able to start meeting in person again!

Becarefull with your stress levels Robert!!!
Have fun buddy.
We'll see you next month.

Reactions: SDLIVIN
We are on, Kaminski's BBQ in Poway 6:00 tuesday the 23. must have mask on to walk in then when your at the table you can take it off.
First meeting in 4 months hope to see everyone.
Outstanding, I can’t make tonight, but will be there next month. Great news, I’ve been wondering when this would happen. Have a great evening, I’ll miss not being there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu