NWTF MONTHLY MEETING

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Come join us on the August 27 at Kaminsky's Sports Bar in Poway. We will be discussing the up coming Dove season. For new hunters, I will have a map for the heritage fields.
Hope to see you there.

Meeting starts at 6:00 pm

Last edited:
Wow President Mark I wish I was going to this one unfortunately Matt and my swamp collie is crossing rainbow bridge that day at 4 I don’t think I’ll be in the mood.

• Wow
Reactions: MAG 1
Come out join us tonight for some food and good conversation meeting starts at 6

Will be there, solo this time. Can't afford to bring the family to these every month anymore, they'll eat me out of house and home.
Prez Marky Mark, not much left in the freezer, but should be able to bring you a tuna chunk from the recent trip out....

Reactions: MAG 1
Our next weekend event will be the Turkey Tune Up @ Lake Sutherland on Feb 22, 2020. We’ll have more info as the event approaches.

Reactions: Hiryuu

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu